Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Welcome to Iceland strange foreigners!!

I´m at work and I have absolutly no idea what I am doing... so I decided to write a little blog so that it looks like I am working :)

Only three days until Wiss, Annie and Meghan explore the beautiful Iceland that I have been telling them about... hope the weather wont be shit and people at the airport wont be pissed because of the weather... If there is, Erla you will have to do some serious damage control and sweet talk them into loving our country.. si??

another thing, my cousin just had a baby yesterday morning, on our grandma´s 75th birthday so expect nothing but happiness and smiles from my relatives!!

We have a football game the same day as they arrive so strange foreigners, you cant really enjoy the luxury of Icelandic beer until saturday (unlike Kiwi who dove right into our beer culture and ended up, well pissed as always!!)... hope you will manage!

well that´s it for now, my boss is looking at me like he´s about to kill me, so I should get on with my work (that I have no idea how to do...)

stop looking at me...... SWAN!!

3 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need a huge favor. The US national team has a friendly against England on Saturday, May 28. I want to watch the game and so need you to find out if it will be shown, and if so where and what time. Although neither team will have its full side, it would still be nice to beat the brits. Let me know.

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...those colours of you....So juicy i played this weekend and as a reward to myself got absolutely smashed on Saturday after the game. I must have been dehydrated as no one on the team (including myself) knows where i was between the hours of 3 and 5. I was in the hotel somewhere but not in my room. Did i call you? If so can you tell me where i was?

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Lafan said...

hahahaha

i love when this happens to other people instead of me all the time:) and I say happen, coz it does happen to you, you simply have no control over it!!

but unfortunately it was not me on the phone.. nor in the hotel room, maybe it was the old lady from the icelandic bar who really wanted to hit it off...

and wiss, i will do my very best:)

love juicy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home