Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Lucky me!

Something funny noramlly happens to people like myself. Yesterday I almost killed myself while cleaning the offices when I got the floor a little bit too wet and I slipped on it. Last night I went to the movie theaters with my twin and we were the only two poeple in there!! I thought I was in some kind of a movie where no one is awake and you can do whatever you want beause no one sees you...

Today I woke up two hours before usual and thought it was time for work (but as you know we have light almost 24 hours these days) and so I almost showed up at work at 6, when it really start at 8, silly me:)

I also manage to answer the weirdest phone calls at work. Today there was a woman calling claiming to work with our company and saying she spent a lot of money on sationary and she wanted the money for it. After half an hour of persuation from my part I convinced her she was calling the wrong company and finally got her off the phone.

Now it is 15, or 3 o´clock and I am waiting for something supernatural to happen, a volcano eruption in the mointain next to my street or something,

Well I´m off to tempt destiny!
au revoir mes amis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home