Wednesday, May 18, 2005

sæl og blessuð (hi how´s it going...)

the weekend was as sweet as the Icelandic candy and I managed to shake my ass, drink some sangria and call my ususal phone-victims after hours...

i want to say congrats to all my friends that managed to graduate this weekend and i wish i could have been there with you guys... but mexico was calling so i decided to take my finals in iceland and go to there in june, but anyways "til hamingju með árangurinn" (congratulations) with your diploma, i am veru proud of you... next year it will be me who will be up there in my tradicional icelandic outfit, should be a good laugh:)

-i heard about the "riot" around booze-cruze and my god, what the hell is wrong with the system if a bunch og seniors can´t have a small get together in the middle of kirk court-yard, drink some beer and then just go home (or to other people´s houses haha) what´s the worst thing that could happen? why not spend some of the money that it costs to supervise these type of activities in something more important, like lets say, the drug war?? i mean, this seems so simple and useless to me... bt then again i am just a stupid foreigner who is use to all the freedom in the world and can drink my beer wherever i want to...

-speaking of which, this weekend is a soccer-party with my team Fjölnir, and the theme will be a "senorita theme". if you have any ideas, please let me know, coz all i have so far is a flower in my hair and a latin-lover in my arms...

after said that i think i will leave work and go and practise my salsa-moves

a quick test at the end to see if you actually leared something in Icelandic, how do you greet people in icelandic?

-glæsilegt!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home