Saturday, April 16, 2005

...and world peace!!

As you clever ones figured out, I am on my way to the Beauty Peagent, Miss Suðurnes (the one I was tricked into a couple of years ago remember???) Of course I have to look my very best and I had planned for Gebba (my best friend and my hairdresser) to do a hair-do, maybe curls or something and for my twin the makeup-artist to fix my face, but nooooooo I have a game at 5 o'clock and the Peagent starts at 7:30. I guess I will just have to show up sweaty and messed up after the game, fashionably late of course. I mean, "you´re not late, everyone else is early..."

On top of that I went skiing yeasterday in the sun. No, I did not wear sunscreen and yes I am suffering from it as we speak. You might say I look like a smacked tomamto... But apart from the burning part, the mountain was awesome. It is only a 40 min drive from my hometown Grindavík and surprisingly there wasn´t any line at the "lifts" (what do you call the thing that you sit in and it takes you to the top??) and the snow was soft and nice. I was looking good on the snow and doing my short turns like never before... but at the end of my last trip down I managed to fall pretty hard and almost injure myself. The reason was i thought I saw this guy that I knew (a really hot one nota bene..) and i completely forgot to ski, so i just "bid it" and took a good dive, silly me:) Turned out it wasn´t him haha

So as you can see, there is alwayas action in Juicy´s adventure in Iceland. Today I have a game, like I mentioned and I hope my good luck will continue and I will score another left-footed goal that will make the news!!

take care and don´t do anything I wouldn´t do
muahahahaha

2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what is your talent going to be? Singing? I think you should do dance impersonations of the people you know. They are tops

 
At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

talent? that is not how icelandic beauty peagents work... but if there would be i would have done the famous speed-bank dance, or maybe the soccer one... haha

or better yet magnus´ chef dance!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home