Monday, April 18, 2005

play on playa...

I hate mondays... you have the whole week to think about, plus things are coming back about what the hell you did last saturday night. But the good thing about this week is that next thursday is a national day off, it is the official first day of summer!!! I know it sounds hilarious, and it is, I mean it was snowing two days ago... but we need our special days so we can have an excuse to get drunk...

As you can imagine we won that game 3-2, but no Juicy goals though. It was a good game and I am actually getting into my former shape, unlike last year... I was drunk more then I was sober... But that was then and this is now :) right??

In two weeks I am going to England to see the team that just signed my brother, Óskar (a 16 year old goal keeper) and hopefully my older sister will join us too... We are going to stay there for a weekend and if I know myself correctly we will paint that Ipswich town red, go to London and maybe check out a few mates in Cambridge... you never know!

Well I have a paper to write about religion in Cuba...

and I´m gonna end it with a frase that my 5 year old cousin said to me in english yesterday:

play on playa!!

5 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Olof, did you fax the lease? let me know through my mac email. hope you are having a good time and i will write more later.
meghan

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

summer in april...wishful thinking for the beautiful blonde country. and like you need an excuse to drink, i dont think you've changed that much.

megs, is this an email?? i know i have only posted so much on here, but seriously 'did you fax the lease' and i'm real busy 'i'll write more later'?? i'm a bit disappointed

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo yo, wadup?
Sounds like Iceland is nice except for that snow. It won't snow in may will it?? No goals in the last game? maybe you should pull out the pink shoes. I'm playing on an indoor team (sort of with meghan, but she never comes!) and we are awful, you and you're pink shoes and a few drinks are missed!
40's cup is this weekend, and we're having our spring progressive!! should be fun. Anyway I gotta run and do some of that homework shit, talk to you later, and have fun hittin up England!

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe
i know i didnt score.. im terrible;) anyone can pull of my pink shoe moves, just have a few beers before and there you go!!

it wont snow in may and i will show yous a great time;)

about the lease i did fax it but i can do it again if it didnt come through...

 
At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh you better fax that again...did you get a confirmation that it was received?

On a happier note, Kiwi is returning on thursday for a special evening at plums (drink special goes until 1 am now) and this weekend is the forties cup. My team is out cuz we lost to goose's squad, which actually saved the life of goose and every member of his team (he was pouting like a baby in overtime when my team was taking them apart.) it is gonna be a 1604 special on Sat, with three barrels and malt liquor flowing like water.

Also, monday is PK's birthday. Dear god, I may fail out of school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home