Monday, May 02, 2005

Lets make lika a banana and split

Hello mates!

Yes, as you can see I am very influenced by my stay in England this weekend. We left last thursday to London, which is about an hour away from Ipswich Town, where my brother will be playing. A well marked IPSWICH TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB bus picked us up and made us feel very special:) The driver was really funny and spoke a whole lot to me and Magga on the way there (mainly because we were sitting in the front with him), but he spoke so much that while dropping us of at the hotel he managed to drive the bus under the roof and damage it a little bit, it was hilarious!!

The next morning we woke up to his horrible sound, like the fire alarm or something, after a few pints from the night before me and Magga weren´t really thinking straight and thought that maybe just our room was too warm because the windows were not open. So I took my pillow and tried to keep the noise down while Magga open the windos and tried to let some air in. After a few minuites of doing that it stopped. Later we found out that it really was the fire alarm, but thank god there was no fire...

Then we met up with Erla, who came all the way from Minnesota to be with us, thank you very please for that Erla!! and of course as you can imagine we lost it and partied the whole weekend... We did see Ipswich beat Crewe 5-1 in an awesome game and experience the english football culture, which is the best in the world. Why don´t I live in England?

Anyways,it was a great weekend with the family and I am defenately going back one day when Óskar starts playing there.

I have to say thanx to my sisters for a very good dance competition, even though my twin was a little rusty. And thanx to Luke Hobbs for his effort, dont worry alcohol does effect your movements :)

I had my first final this morning and did pretty good compared to half an hour preparation... Tomorrow I have another one and that is not going to be easy, but as I always say, Cs get dregrees!!

Lets make a tree and leaf!

-are you finished?
-no I´m icelandic!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home