Monday, May 09, 2005

Who stole my nipples?

haha anyone remember the brittish comedy show Smack the Pony? haha

anyways, after a 6-0 lost last night I almost considered quitting soccer and this whole athletic crap. Why be sober friday and saturday for a big game sunday and then lose 6-0!! I should have gotten drunk and play hungover lika a normal person... Man, I haven´t lost this big since.. well I don´t kow when and frankly I am very upset about it.

How did I handle it? Well, first I
-accepted some "sympathy food" from my parents
-then I drank a coulpe of feel-good-beers
-ended up with a few friends in the movie theater to see the Hitchikers guide to the Galaxy (I take no responsability for misspelling stuff btw)

I am not a quitter and I am just going to punish myself for playing like crap with some more exercise and no coke for a month (oh boy...)
-i bet some of you are wondering why i didnt say "no beer" well, when we lose 7-0 or more then I will take the beer of my agenda, k?

anyways, on my way to work

hang in there
-juicy

6 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6-0??? Seems like you all need some help. Maybe you need a few American players to help you out? And i don't know why you played sober, we all know Juicy is at her best in pink shoes after a few drinks... Anyway,I hope Iceland is ready (and I hope we're ready for Iceland!) See you May 26th, plane tickets have actually been purchased!

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up. All i have is Two things:

1. I like that you didn't quit and that you have just decided to try harder.

2. You better reschedule any "big games" between may 26th and june 5th....you won't be able to show the same dedication that you did this weekend.

 
At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

annie: haha yeah you would think we need some help:) anad never again will i let football stop me from my usual weekend drinking...

wiss: thanx for the pep-talk haha. i wont let anything stop me from getting drunk with my faovrite american... cant wait to see yous!

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

after a bad loss you need to get so drunk that you never even remember playing the game. Then that same night you make up another score and think that is the right score. Hey do you know where my key is for the red dragon?

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kiwi: where were you when i needed you?? hehe the key to the red dragon, hmmm last time i saw it i gave it to jumana... ask her. And when are we going to make a video for xzibit and pimp your ride???

 
At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After a series of failed attempts by kiwi and an unnamed accompliss to hotwire/car jack the red dragon, it is no longer a pimpable ride.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home