Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Idaho? No, U da ho!!

Here are some funny Icelandic sayings that sound fine in icelandic, but for some reasons makes no sense in english, there you go:

-There does no mitten takes (means you have to put extra effort in what you are doing)
-Compared to you, I am a festival (my personal favorite, explains it self, I HOPE!)
-I come completely from mointains (means I have no idea what is going on)
-The raisin at the end of the hot dog (sounds weird, but means the treat at the end of something)
-Not to ride a fat horse (means to fail in something...)

Well thats about it for now, I seem to have terminated the few braincells I had left after heavy-dinking the past few years..

to be continued (do braincells ever come back??)

6 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"There's no such thing as Idaho. It's called IOWA."

 
At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

 
At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr.anonymus...
what happens on 1544 grand, stays on 1544 grand hahahaha

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please, you have said way worse things

 
At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha

like what?? PGA??

;)

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

brain cells don't come back. but there is nothing wrong with weeding out the weak ones

 

Post a Comment

<< Home