Friday, April 08, 2005

My gosh your a sexy little thing...

I was watching Jay Leno the other night (yes we do have Jay Leno in Iceland but it is about week old haha) and he went as normally Jaywalking and met up with some weird people. This time he went out to ask guys about pick-up lines. I was shocked to listen to all the cheezy lines that guys actually use to try to get it on with us poor girls.
A priest (who can date) used this one:
Hey, can I see the tag on your shirt? Yes, like I thought, made in heaven.
And a geek used this one:
If your left leg was Chirstmas, and your right leg New Year´s Eve, then can I see you during the Holidays?

Now girls, which freak would you go out with? Actually, you dont have to answer that because it is plain stupid. Neither!! So guys, don´t use cheezy lines, just buy us drinks (preferably Vodka Red Bull) and we get drunk, it is easy from there on... hehe just kidding, all you feminists out there I am just joking...

As for my life, I almost dont have any, I work everytime I am not tortured at school and when it sounds like a good idea to get drunk I have games the following days, mother f.... but this Saturday is careless-day and me and my girlfriends are gonna get all dressed up and get hammered, what a wonderful combination...

Shout out to fridaythelong, nice to hear from you #14:)
Guleyyyyy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home