Monday, April 11, 2005

She shoots, she scores!!

My icelandic friends have been making fun of this webpage and can´t seem to understand why the hell I bother writing some shit in english that no one reads! Please help me help them see that yes this webpage is read every now and then and get your american or other nationality asses to comment so that they will shut it once and for all!!!

As for "funner" stuff, we had a game last saturday against a team called Keflavík. People from Grindavík is meant to hate this team, it is our Saint Thomas (if you know what I mean...) so you can see the importance of winning just so you can hold your head high...

To make a long story short, we won 2-1, a player down and our coach lost it and got red carded as well. They got two penalty kicks, but only scored from one of them. Juicy had a beautiful left footed shot that ended in the goal and is now a legend in Grindavík. She was playing Roberto Carlos´ position, left back and the critics gave her 4 stars of 5 possible :)

Afterwards was "careless" weekend for me and some funny friends and I ended up at my favorite club, Ari í Ögri where I shook my ass with my twin sister who btw gets the player of the weekend award this time...

Anyways, always party time in Iceland. The day gets longer and longer and now we can see the sun until 21:30 and it is up by 6:30 in the morning, not bad... Only a few days left of school and about time that I actually read a book or two, coz the bullshitting coaching from Kiwi will not get me through the history of South America and I am not going to hit on the 50 yr old teacher... no way!

Bueno amores mios, a little question at the end:
The Beatles or Rolling Stone?

chaito

4 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reason you don't get many replies in english is that we aren't all computer geeks like you icelanders. You need to go back to the states so we can talk in person. Iceland is just a boring place with weak beer so you are always inside and on the computer

 
At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch!! If i remember correctly mricandrinkallthebeerintheworld you had two if not three beers and completely got shit faced, weak beer in iceland is like kiwi writing his own papers!!

as for cimputer geeks.. no, its is the 21st century, get used to it!! your future wife is gonna be completely computer made (and i predict she will look shockingly like juicy, maybe slighlty bigger boobs... hahha)

and yes i have to get my icelandic ass over there, when does the pro have time off??

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, two or three beers. I was sneaking shots from my hip flask to get though the night. IT was like being in a night class. haha As for time off, you will have to check with my agent. If she is sober

 
At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

k, will call ur drunk agent and get her even drunker so i can mess with ur program... haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home