Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I´ll take you to the candy shop...

I wonder what 50 cent means by this:

I´ll take you to the candy shop, I´ll let you lick the lolly pop...

Henyways... as you know, Icelanders are famous for their generous vacation days. For example, today is my last day of school for easter break!! But as you can imagine the fishermans daughter has to work while she is not in school or playing soccer, so tomorrow morning I begin my fish cutting career once again and this time for at least a week and a half, money money money:)

This weekend I might go up east once again to visit my aunt and cousins who live up there, in a small fishing village with only 700 people, vuhu, that will be so funny and I don´t doubt that I will paint the town red or any other colour I find...

Well, time to go to bed, hard fishcutting workout awaits me at 7:30 tomorrow morning, góða nótt!!

3 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you start your career soon...I start mine June 6th...Thats right...and can you guess where I'll from may 27th (ish) to June 5th...Its not America. We are currently celebrating St. Patty's day like only Pat Kelly can. Gonna do the downtown in a bit. Corse you know its not the same wit out da juice. I'll be in touch.

PS i slicked the floorso someone would bite it and can you guess who bit it???....Go'on the Goose

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goooolaaaayyyy!!!!!

 
At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehe where are the Jerseys?? I JOKE...

uhhhh let me know if you see someone I would like to see downtown :)

Cant wait to see you here... Jesus, that will be hilarious. Start learning some icelandic or else...

Robert: Guuuuleyyy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home