Monday, March 14, 2005

You must be a famous rapper!!

So I went to this class today that I havent exactly been showing up at lately and asked my teacher for my paper that I had turned in a while ago. The teacher goes... oh yeah, uh let me see and takes a while to look for it. Then he turns to me and says, sorry I dont have your paper. Mother fucker... she had lost it (I thought to myself) Then he comes up to me and goes: Thóra, I think you have aldready picked up your paper...Thóra? Is she talking to me? It turns out he had no idea what my name was and guessed that I must be a "Thóra" type of girl!!

Jesus Bobby, how bad is it when the teachers who see you everyday in a 20 person classroom forget your name!! (well I guess I havent been showing up, but still COME ON!) He knew my name to begin with and now he forgot it. I will have to do some major comeback to this University of Iceland considering the fact that before my trips out of the country I was well known and looked at... hehe

Will make a good comeback tomorrow, drop my bag infront of a handsome law student and do my legendary "oh.. upps..."

until next, au revoir

3 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have i not taught you anything? You do not want the teachers knowing your name or who you because then you can't skip without them knowing. Don't ask for anymore papers back either as that we keep you (your D1 booty) fresh in his mind.

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.. shit i am on the right track after all!!
my d1 booty;)i likes!!

but hey what on earth is that booty doing a white girl??? hahaha

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Erla Ósk said...

hehehehe... you fuckwits;) Kiwi, when you coming back? Olof (or should I say Thora?), keep up the good work blogging :) - I'm sure the americans will pick up on the commenting soon enough (wiss at least claims so)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home