Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Guuuuuuuuleyyy!!

Just a quick shout out to all of you who I abused alcoholickly during my surprise visit. Thank you all for showing me a great time and reminding me of what I am missing in the land of dreams...

As you can imagine, after a hard night in Stillwater I managed to sleep for the entire time in the airplane, I slept so hard I almost didnt´t wake up and almost went all the way to Sweden with the connecting flight. That would have been funny haha.

Here is a little recap of my visit:

Monday: Surprised the whole world with just showing up at the doorstep at 1544 Grand
Tuesday: Still surprising people, went out to dinner and ended up at the Onion for Kristjáns birthday. Got reunited with vodkaredbull and need I say more how the night ended??
Wednesday: Cant remember at the moment, what the hell did we do then??? HELP
Thursday: Dehydrated (how do you spell that??) and Plum´s for Kristján´s actual birthday. Vodkaredbull was never far away from me.
Friday: Vodkaredbull still in my system but that didn´t stop us from going out, this time down town. Went to this live music bar, got tricked into singing with Wiss "Sweet Caroline.. oh oh oh" on stage... Ended up at a club called Annex.
Saturday: Albertville, shop shop shop till we all dropped. Went to Friday´s for dinner with all my favorites. Played never have I ever at the house... and lets just say that I will never be the same again... never play this game with family members... hehe. Ended up at Spin, where some unusual things happened ;) I love how small the world is. SWITCH!
Sunday: Woke up with a smile on my face that didnt leave until now. Sun was shining and we took the day at Mollie´s in Stillwater. By far the funnest Sunday I have had in a while.
Monday: Time to leave and say goodbye. Hate goodbyes... Promised to show up for graduation and Juicy never breaks a promise. I will just have to cut a lot of fish in order to be able to come;) We got good seats in the airplane and like I said, I didnt wake up until we landed in dark old Iceland.

Today will be hard... I have a class in about an hour, then homework and then... PRACTISE!!! My coach wont be happy with me and my "business trip" to the states, but hey what can you do? If you wont hear from me soon then I got a heart attack at practise, or my lungs might have given up on me.

Once again thanx for a great visit. Muchos love-yous.

-Ólöf Daðey-

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can't remember wednesday?? haha, we went to Steveo's and "saw" the human's play in uptown! It was an interesting night, not quite as eventful as the rest! So hope practice went well, it's a great way to get all that alcohol out of your system. Good times hanging out here as usual, although you without school work is a little rough on the rest of us who actually have work to do! Haha, it was worth it though!

 
At 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there miss california;)

haha oh yeah, that´s right... that was a fun night too!! Yeah us without school work is a little bit too much. How do you think Iceland will be??? Loads of fun and soccer in between... hehe

yeah I had a great time (like I think everyone noticed haha) and thanx for always being willing to have a good time...

catch you on the flip side

 

Post a Comment

<< Home