Friday, March 04, 2005

If you guys are angels i´d rather go to hell...

So my dear friends, as some of you have noticed, that booty is back in America, stronger then ever!! I came for a surprise visit for a week coz I thought this webpage needed a little promotion...

So far I have done absolutely nothing, gone to the mall, hung out with friends and loved ones and drunk the piss beer americans make. I also met up with the love of my life... vodkaredbull. He hasn´t changed a bit and i don´t know why I ever left him!!

My cousin is here with me and he wants to give a shout out to all of you who rememberd his birthday. To those who bought him drinks that particular night, well lets say he is paying for them today;)

Tonight should be good, dinner, drinks, dance, doalittlelove, get down tonight!!! hehe. Well the icecold beer is calling my name from not to far. I think I´d better go save it from the isolation in that tiny bottle.

Until next time, bæó!!

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

þúertdrekin

ha drekinn??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home