Sunday, March 13, 2005

The thinker.... or the stinker???

Yo listen up this is a story about a little man who lived in a blue house... high five for those who know this song...

Anyways, life in Grindavík Iceland is freaking good. Tonight I saw the most incredible northern lights I have ever seen in my life, they were moving like me last saturday night and everything! hehe...

The best part about being at home though is that you always get a home cooked meal and I can show up for work whenever I feel like it. I also just show up for classes if I feel like going...

Due to some ass kicking fishing that the boats are doing these days, me and my twin sister had to work in the fish factory last saturday, boy was that one of the funnest saturdays since my adventure the other day;) We were both put in this one place called "leggja í pækil" wich basically means to put the fish in this special type of water. While listening to Snoop Doggs new album (man would he come over here and kick my ass if he knew that a bunch of white people were listening to his gangster rapp while working in a fish factory...) we decided to write a book about how to keep in shape while working in a fish factory. One of the things we came up with was to stand in your right leg only and use ur right arm only for a whole fishing tank (the amount of time it takes you to fill it up) Another one was to flex ur abs while cutting twenty fishes, then switch to flexing ur butt for another twenty fishes. We also guarentee results in two weeks!!

This idea sounded great at the time, so you never know if i might drop out of school and become to new "how to" girl how to get into shape, how to cheat in drugs and society, how to drink for various days in a row, how to give body shots to stangers... :) haha

I just found out that my siss and her boy are coming to the land of ice in june... Jesus Bobby, is Iceland ready for Wiss or is Wiss ready for Iceland?? I hope D-Berg and Pat wont stand me up for the first weekend of august... I have already told my coach I would be gone for that month so guys, u have to come!!

Anyways, just finished a ten page paper in spanish that I started today and am on my way to celebrate that along my first weekend since I dont know when of being sober!! I have also quit eating candy, so life is but a dream!

hehe from the cold iceland, i salute you and bid you goodnite...

c ya, wouldnt wanna b ya...

3 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby let me love you, let me be the one to give you all the things you want and need, that good love and protection make me your selction ....

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mario, is that you?? haha

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just blue like him inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue corvette
And everything is blue for him and hisself
And everybody around
Cos he ain't got nobody to listen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home