Friday, February 25, 2005

Call it what you want to call it, you´re a f*****g alcoholic

Yo! I have to say I am a bit disapointed with you all. No comments on my Denmark trip!! Well, maybe I just have to start telling the whole truth, and not leave anything out... it is a fact that sex-sells haha just joking.

So Denmark was cool as shit and yes you can get vodka and red bull over there, you can even get it for free!! But I have to say I do miss it, getting all my drinks for free (unlike now, I only get the first two for free!!)

School is going ok. I havent been too focused on it though, but you know me, I am just so smart I dont have to;) I have one big exam coming up next week that I am going to study for this weekend and not party. Yes, NOT PARTY this weekend... Its like having oreos with no milk, Ólöf=not party, it just doesnt seem right... But I have to do it in order not to become like Kiwi.... hahhaa

Anyways, I have to go to practise, write more later

I get knocked down but I get up again, ur never gonna keep me down...
(a beer from me if you know this song)

love juicy

4 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Denmark sounded like fun, cheap beer is always a good thing! I'm sitting in the library on a friday afternoon, looking forward to an eventful evening of studying, just like you! should be a great weekend. But after Wednesday, it should be back to the fun as usual. Hoping to get a good Thursday Plum's group together to drink vodka redbulls and long island's, (although we probably won't get as many free drinks as you did, unless older real estate agents dressed in jerseys are there!) By the way, you gotta see a picture of Magnus, he has an awesome mullet, i'll send you a picture sometime. Off to do more homework

 
At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha dont tease me with stories of plum´s and free vodka and red bull:) can you ship me over just for that one night?? I am willing to hide in a ship:)

yeah I have some studying to do, I have a big test next week and a paper due... boring!!

keep on partying and hopefully you will see me soon in ICELAND!!!

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't want to end up like kiwi. WTF mate. Have i not taught you anything? Here is another, drinking straight vodka has two benefits. One, it is straight vodka so you get munted and have a great night. Second and more important, no hangovers. It is unbelievable, i feel like i am cheating the next morning. So you can go out and party then sit your exam the next day if you are on straight vodkas all night.

peace out, the wise one, aka kiwi. (the k is for known)

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf mate!! i know what aka means;) yeah, straight vodka might work for you, but for me it didnt if you remember, thank you very please;)

so when is ur nz ass coming to see my juicy ass? hehe i need my K in OK days!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home