Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Wednesday-white-wine-drinking

Hey alliuppa!!

Hows it hanging? A little to the left? Thought so;) Well today was a very good day, not just because I cooked some awesome food at work, but also I had whitewine at school!! We were taking a break at the boring ass spanish class I am taking and I went down stairs to get some fresh air. On my way down I noticed a bunch of handsome lawyers giving away free whitewine!! Hang on a sec, am I still dreaming?? But then one of them comes up to me and says: "hey, Ólöf right?" I was just like, huh, yeah, why? "No, I just recognize you from the elections, dont you want to have some whitewine with us? We are advertising for this company and you are more then welcome to join us in some afternoon drinking." Holy smokes, free drinks with a bunch of hot guys practising law... or going back to class?? Hehe you can only imagine what I did. I went back to class, got my stuff and left to go drinking with those fine gentlemen!!!!

As you can imagine driving home was a challange and I managed to forget where I parked the car... But I found it and got home safely.

So as you can see you can drink in Icelandic Universities!! That makes up for no vodka-red-bull right????????

As for any thing else, I am just working my ass off and hoping to win the lotterie so I can come and visit you guys. I am working on getting Annie and Megs to come here for the summer and play some footie with me:) I am also preparing to go to Denmark with my girlfriends and boy will that be something...

Well enough for now, catch you on the flip side

7 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Erla Ósk said...

So, Addy and I are making some Piri Piri Chicken a la Olof, and swollowing it down with some fine beer. All we need now is you! So, start that piggy-bank and come here for May!
Glad to hear that the University (or the law-studying hunks) are keeping you busy;)

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Erla Ósk said...

So, Addy and I are making some Piri Piri Chicken a la Olof, and swollowing it down with some fine beer. All we need now is you! So, start that piggy-bank and come here for May!
Glad to hear that the University (or the law-studying hunks) are keeping you busy;)

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe good for you!! so we are speaking in english now, fine with me;) just make sure to drink loads with the cookings, it makes it sooo much better;)

the lawyers were fun.. but just eye-candy hehe

 
At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kkkkttttssss

glub glub glub

vi er röde, vi er hvide
vi sto sammen , side om side..

kkkttttssss

glub glub glub

fly on the wings of...

glub glub glub

Danmark here we come!!!!
wuuuhhhhuuuuuu hehehe

glub glub glub
alltílagibleeeeess

 
At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kkkkttttssss

glub glub glub

vi er röde, vi er hvide
vi sto sammen , side om side..

kkkttttssss

glub glub glub

fly on the wings of...

glub glub glub

Danmark here we come!!!!
wuuuhhhhuuuuuu hehehe

glub glub glub
alltílagibleeeeess

 
At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry I'm drunk

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what up dog...just got back from happy hour...and am i happy...getting readyi to head off to the plums, jamming to tunes and drinking beer. Pat kelly is sexually harrassing meghan in the non-offensive way that only pat kelly can do it. Dberg is scheming as always and, for athird thurs in a row, erla is coming out tonight. gonna be a good time. wish you were here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home