Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Say whaaaat?

Ok you punk asses, this is your lucky day because I am starting to blog in english so that you all will not forget the crazy icelandic chick who drank you all under the table!! (yes Pat Kelly and Kiwi, i am talking about you guys!!)

to begin with I will blog every once in a while and if the reactions are good (in other words if you comment a lot....) then I will continue and tell you all the crazy shit I get myself into during beer-and-bacardi-breezer drinking (yes, it is sad but true, we dont have vodka and red bull over here...)

so please let me know what you guys think so that I can see if this is worth it;) Wiss, I expect you to be my number one fan and Kiwi DONT TELL THEM ABOUT MY SCANDALS, k???

so now you guys know a bit how this crazy phenomenon goes so I am expecting some "I LOVE YOU´S" from all of you. As you know Valentines day just passed so i wanted to say thanx for all the flowers i got and all the kisses that got sent to me from xxx hehe

take care and dont do anything i wouldnt do!!!

love juicy

12 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

flott hjá stelpunni;)

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Idea Woman! I can't wait for the first journal entry after just a few beers, and 'breesa'. I can only imagine lots of incoherent babble and have you blame it on english as a second language. Keep partying it on like only the Euros can.

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha yeah i will do that as soon as possible just for you!! you will have to excuse all my spelling and grammar mistake.. breeeeeeeser is the best post-drunk drink ever!!! you know it!

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the wheels on the [big yellow school bus]bus go round and round...

what is this business about no vodka red bull? what kind of a place doesn't serve vodka red bull? thats it, i'm not coming.

on another topic, you coming for may? you realize i may ask you this question everyday.

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe but we have magic and vodka, whick works magic!!!
uhhh has the yellow school bus showed up at all or did u take the train?? hehe

yup comin for the whole month of may if i find a decent flight...
how do u like that???

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job girl! We miss ya...

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's this about no vodka redbull?? I might have to agree with wissler, you gotta import that shit. So where are all the fun stories that will convince me and megs to come to Iceland??

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe i know annie pannie. u guys have to skip bringin clothes and bring red bull in stead;)

u game? p.s. i found a team for us where we will play against good girls and we can party all the time, what u think??

stay black;)

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok guys....I´m taking care of Olöf or juicy as you call her( I'm much juicier than she is ;) aha Anyone up for hosting a blonde cousin of hers ????

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you said you found a team for me and annie or if i'm not in the loop just annie...well let me know and since i'm the responsible one i'll start making plans and contacting people. hope you are doing well and i made you a pie for Valentines day.

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is vala the one that looks like me? and when the hell are you going to come to spain to drink sangria, and be the second blonde EVER to step into their country???

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe yup thats the one cara...
and meghan of coz ur in!!! i need to show off my fuckable friends:) i´ll let u know details later.. keep reading this page, i have some pretty interesting stories so far :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home