Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My my my my my milkshake....

ok guys, so your reflexes are good and i cant see why i should not tell you a few stories from the icelandic layed back life... hehe

well since i have been home i have done this:

i went completely bankrupt.
i lost myself in the icelandic nightlife.
i got my job back that i had lost from too much partying.
i got myself into the university politics.
as you can imagine i also won the elections;)
i bought a killer outfit and showed it off last weekend.
i hosted a swede for a few days that could not handle his drinking very well:)
and last but not least i got 75% on my first test at the university of iceland.

so folks, how about that?

as you all know i live in an apartment down town Reykjavík with my twin sister. i am originally from Grindavík, which is about 40 min from Reykjavík so I go there to work and when we have no money to buy food ;)

next friday i am going to a place i promised myself i would never go to, DENMARK!! I am going with my better half (Magga) and my other half (Ingibjörg) us three are going to visit another friend of ours who is studying over there and of course we are going to drink the beer there, but for those of you who dont know, TUBORG is danish!!

tomorrow i have a busy day, school, work, pre-beer-drinking with my danish travellers and work again... i know what you are thinking, but i actually do things way better if i have a few beers in me, just ask the soccer girls, they know!!

anyways, enough for now, will tell you all about last weekend (that was very interesting indeed) in my next blog, just have to clarify some things coz i seem to have some gaps in my memory, have you ever had that desiese?? (i am not responsable for any grammer or spelling mistake what so ever, please contact my nearest family member who will take these kinds of responsabilities..)

whopppa!!

3 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Politics? You? Impressive. Iceland is sounding better and better... I mean where else can I go and completely forget about the previous weekend except for the outfit? You know me and how much I LOVE clothes and fashion, I don't know if Iceland is ready for my style... haha. But I guess i'll skip the clothes and just bring the redbull. A team where we play against good people AND get to party?? Awww shiiiiit... Sounds good to me! Let me know them details and Meghan and I will figure it out!

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeey chica ! im very excited about this, even though i am not going to follow your example (people know way too much about me already) but i just wanted to tell you that you are greatly missed and that i cant wait to have you back here again next year! love you crazy icelander!

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

annie: that is good to hear, redbull is on its way!! but yeah i will fix a team for us;) and hey you and fashion!! i have always said u had a great taste in clothes and men???? any news with that??

linnea: peolpe never know too much about you;) i think you would be very very good at blogging, do it do it DO IT!! i miss you guys as well. tell me some of the crazy shit you have been up to:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home