Wednesday, September 07, 2005

BABY'S GOT BACK

Does anyone think that Kiwi is stupid? I think so. He's alwyas telling stories about everyone else just so that he will look good. I know many many stories of him, lets say falling on the only icey bit in iceland, teaching people UMARAPITI and many many more, but because i care for him i don't tell people any of them :) Now he on the other hand makes up stories of me so that, like i said, he won't look as bad. Last night he tried to make me look bad by twisting my words and making me sound dumb (which i am not) so, i think we all should get together and make kiwi look just as bad as he sounds..

sound good? thought so
juicy missed her first class today and is thinking about skipping the next one, because a wise man once said... the first week of school doesnt matter:)

hejdo

5 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes Olof, I know exactly what you mean. Kiwi is stupid. Period.

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I belive that that wise man said that the first three weeks of school don't matter ;)

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday:)

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Erla Ósk said...

how about a blog soon???

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is perhaps the most true thing I have ever read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home